Summer Programs: 8 week session, July 6th – August 30th
Here are our summer lesson options!
Raynham Stables is a year-round riding school, and at this time, we are only accepting bookings from students looking to ride in regular, recurring weekly classes. We do NOT offer trail riding and are unable to accommodate “one time” or “drop in” lessons.
Regular Lessons - VERY LIMITED SPACES REMAINING
- Summer lesson bookings through the online scheduler are ONLY for students that have ridden at Raynham Stables during the 2019/2020 school year.
- If you have not ridden with Raynham Stables previously, or have not ridden with us for over a year, but are looking to join our riding school, you must start with either the Summer Saddle Up program (preferred for riders ages 7 – 14) OR a private assessment lesson (for older teens, adults or advanced riders). After your assessment lesson, we can recommend what lesson type/level to book and you can use the online scheduler to book classes for the summer. Assessment lessons can be booked through the scheduler,
- Online bookings are open now - BOOK HERE!
Summer Saddle Up Program - FULLY ENROLLED FOR THE SUMMER
- Alternating weekdays (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs) from 4:30 - 7:00 pm!
- Perfect for camp age kids 7 - 14 years old, from non-riders up to Novice (cantering in groups, 2' courses)
- Open to new and existing riders to Raynham.
- Details and booking available now!
Equine Canada Rider Level Prep Course & Testing!
- We are excited to be able to offer rider level testing this year! This program will be for Advance Beginner up to Advanced level riders. We are still finalizing details, they will be available soon!
Registration for our fall lesson program will open August 1st! You can see the info from our past years' lesson program HERE. 2020/2021 details will be available soon! If you would like to receive an email notification when our fall programs are open for booking, please subscribe to our email list, below.