Summer Programs: July 5th – August 29th
Here are our summer lesson options!
Raynham Stables is a year-round riding school, and at this time, we are only accepting bookings from students looking to ride in regular, recurring weekly classes. We do NOT offer trail riding and are unable to accommodate “one time” or “drop in” lessons.
Regular Lessons - CLOSED TO NEW STUDENTS
- Summer lesson bookings through the online scheduler are ONLY for students that have ridden at Raynham Stables during the 2019/2020 school year.
- If you have not ridden with Raynham Stables previously, or have not ridden with us for over a year, but are looking to join our riding school, you must start with either the Summer Saddle Up program (preferred for riders ages 7 – 14) OR a private assessment lesson (for older teens, adults or advanced riders). After your assessment lesson, we can recommend what lesson type/level to book and you can use the online scheduler to book classes for the summer. Assessment lessons can be booked through the scheduler,
- Scheduler available here!
Summer Saddle Up Program - FULLY BOOKED!
- Four classes run in two-week session on alternating weekdays (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs) from 4:30 - 7:00 pm!
- Perfect for camp age kids 7 - 14 years old, from non-riders up to Novice (cantering in groups, 2' courses)
- Open to new and existing riders to Raynham.
- Details available now!
Registration for our fall lesson program will open August 1st! You can see the info from our past years' lesson program HERE. 2021/2022 details will be available soon! If you would like to receive an email notification when our fall programs are open for booking, please subscribe to our email list, below.